Greetings in Jesus…!
First, thank you so much to those of you who help keep this ministry going through your prayers and support. You guys are the real heroes! Great shall be your treasures in heaven!
Well, it happened! 70 Years Since Israel Became a Nation!
It was on May 14th 1948 when this miracle from God took place. A date all serious prophecy students and teachers alike have memorized. I remember in 1988, 40 years later many were talking about the possibility of the rapture taking place. After all, it was 40 years, also a biblical generation. That‟s how long the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness with Moses. God had to keep the children of Israel wandering in the wilderness for an entire generation to cleanse them from all they learned in Egypt before they could enter into the Promised Land, but now it‟s the 70th year fulfilled; but not that many are talking about the rapture. Well some are but not as much as in 1988, only 30 years ago. Unlike the children of Israel needing to be washed in the wilderness, we have been washed by the blood of Christ! A few weeks before reaching May 14th of this year it was announced that the American Embassy was to be moved from Telaviv and into Jerusalem on that same day. I thought no way! They‟re not going to be able to pull that off are they? But they did! God‟s way of saying, yes, this is a very big deal! There could be no bolder statement to the whole world proclaiming WE STAND WITH ISRAEL! This is also great for the United States because of God‟s promise. They that bless my people, I will bless…They that curse my people I will curse: and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:3) Looks like we may have made it just in time too! Previous recent administrations had caused our relationship with Israel to go downhill fast! Especially with Obama! We still need to pray for Trump and those who surround him and cast Satan and his demons from those who oppose him. We need to pray we all be governed by God!
There’s a new DVD now available commemoratin g Israel’s 70th anniversary since becoming a nation. Simply titled: 70 Years! Israel’s Prophetic Past, Present and Future!
Absolutely free to those who promise to do something more than just watch it themselves. Show it at your church, fellowship or Bible study! Make copies and give them away!
In case you haven‟t noticed things are rapidly changing. Concerning that volcano in Hawaii, they reported that “it has only cleared its throat.” I think we are to expect more problems in the weather; which can be devastating to many! So I believe it would be wise to do as much prepping as possible. If you need help with ideas we have a DVD titled “Preppers” with almost five hours of information available for a gift of any amount!
What My Sons Can Learn From the Self-Destruction of the Boy Scouts
The process is complete. The Boy Scouts, a once proud and important organization that helped shape boys into young men, is dead. It had been dying for some time, but now it is official. In an announcement that would have seemed like an outlandish parody only ten years ago, the Boy Scouts said today that they will be dropping “Boy” from their name. They shall henceforth be known only as Scouts. The Boy Scouts giving up its name is the inevitable last step in a devolution that began when the Boy Scouts gave up its spine. First, they ceded to the Left‟s demands and admitted gay scouts. Then it surrendered again and admitted gay scout leaders. Then it surrendered again and admitted “transgender.” Then it surrendered again and admitted girls. Then it surrendered once more and abandoned its name and any last vestige of its identity. Now it is just a dry, pitiful husk, curled in a fetal position in the corner, muttering, “No more, no more.”I won‟t let my sons anywhere near this embarrassment of an organization. I want them to be men, not simpering, pathetic, little effeminate weaklings, which is what the “Scouts” embody at this point. But the Scouts will provide a very helpful example for my boys. I plan to use this sad story as a cautionary tale to teach them one crucial thing: Never, ever, ever, ever surrender to the enemies of truth and reason.
Do not give them an inch. Do not compromise on anything, even the smallest thing. If you are sure that you are standing firmly on solid ground, do not surrender the smallest portion of it. Stand firm, no matter how much they whine about it, and no matter what insults and accusations they throw at you. The Boy Scouts thought it could satiate leftists by revoking its prohibition on gay scouts. All it did was whet their appetites. It showed weakness; it dripped a little blood in the water, and 2 the feeding frenzy began. The Left is not interested in making minor reforms and changes to things. Rather, it wants to completely obliterate every traditional American institution and rebuild them in its own deformed image. If you show any susceptibility, you will not be left alone until you have been completely torn down and annihilated. Our godless, evil culture demands conformity above all else. It does not know what it wants or where it is going, but it insists that you join it, nevertheless, in its confusion. The only safe choice is to refuse completely, entirely, and with prejudice. Reported by: Matt Walsh – The DailyWire
Condoms required at Scouts’ 24th World Jamboree Rules demand distribution during coming 12-day ‘camping’ event
So what‟s next? A mandate that condoms be made available to “all participants” of its global gathering. It‟s among the demands of the World Scout Committee for any host country of a World Scout Jamboree. That would include the 24th World Scout Jamboree, scheduled July 21-Aug. 1, 2019, in West Virginia. The Scouts say: “For the first time, a world jamboree will be hosted by three national Scout organizations: Scouts Canada, Asociación de Scouts de México, and the Boy Scouts of America. These three distinct cultures will join together to host the world Scouting community in a celebration of cultural exchange, mutual understanding, peace, and friendship,” with condoms! Commenting on the condom policy, John Stemberger, president of the Florida Family Policy Council, wrote that “it is not clear how far down the rabbit hole the Boy Scouts will continue to fall.” “With the addition of condoms and alcohol, the World Jamboree is starting to sound more like a 1960s Woodstock festival rather than a campout that parents would want to send their children to!” Stemberger also serves as chairman of the board for Trail Life USA, an alternative to the Scouts that continues to abide by the Boy Scout motto: “On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the scout law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.” Stemberger said the recent developments “should be deeply disturbing to the churches that are chartering Boy Scout Troops.” “These policies present a clear youth protection problem that the BSA absolutely refuses to recognize. The fact that they are requiring that condoms be „readily accessible‟ and are communicating this to everyone – including youth participants – shows that the BSA is both anticipating and facilitating sexual conduct between minors at this event. These policies are both outrageous and completely irresponsible.” The World Scout Committee is demanding that host nations “ensure that condoms are readily and easily accessible for all participants and IST [staff] at a number of locations on the site.” “Heads of Contingent must be informed in advance and made aware of their responsibility in communicating this policy to their Participants, Unit Leaders, Contingent Staff, and IST in an appropriate way.” The Florida Family Policy Council also pointed out that the guidelines allow the use of alcohol by adults in some locations at the jamboree. The theme of the 2019 event is “Unlock a New World.” The council statement said the organization is now “genderless.” Bob Unruh, WND.
Alternative Uses for Honey
When we speak of honey, the word sweet is usually not far behind. It‟s because honey contains different types of sugars such as fructose, glucose, sucrose, and maltose. It is produced by bees from the nectar of flowers and stocked up for the long winter season. We, humans, then harvest this honey for our own consumption. We are all aware of the great uses for honey in the kitchen, but there is more to this sweet nectar than meets the eye. Much like your regular Swiss Army Knife, honey has a multitude of uses that goes beyond its wonderful taste. It is a little known fact that it contains a lot of nutrients essential to our health. It also possesses antimicrobial properties that are good for treating bacterial and fungal infections. Honey is also packed with antioxidants which prevent the formation of free radicals that cause a number of diseases. And so, in prepping for any types of emergency, you better add honey to your stockpile because if and when things hit the fan , this sweet little treat will provide you with the much-needed calories for stressful situations. No need to worry because honey has a long shelf life so it‟ll last a while, and if you‟re still wondering how it will come in handy in disastrous situations, read on because I‟ve made a list!
1. Treats wounds and burns: Topical application of honey on your wounds and burns works just as well as commercial antiseptics. The antimicrobial properties of honey prevent bacterial infection while hydrogen peroxide reduces inflammation and cleans the wound. Instead of applying honey directly in your wound, it is better to soak the dressing, such as gauze and cotton, in honey and wrap the dressing on your wound. The number of times you change the dressing depends on the level of the wound
2. Relieves diarrhea: Diarrhea is usually caused by bacterial infection and this can be counteracted with honey. Honey mixed in water usually does the trick. Just remember to drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
3. Treats urinary tract infections: Another example of bacterial infections you might get are those of the urinary tract. Bacterial infections are likely to happen if you run out of clean water and food. If you don‟t have access to antibiotics, honey works just as well in reducing the level of bacteria in the body. No more burning sensation when you pee next time.
4. Soothes sore throat and cough: When you run out of cough syrups and you have to improvise, honey may just be what you need. The antimicrobial activity of honey will put an end to that persistent cough of yours. It works even better with lemon. Just squeeze the life out of that lemon and add honey to the juice. Stir until thoroughly mixed and then drink it. You‟ll notice immediate relief on your sore throat.
5. Removes parasites: In a gloomy scenario where medical care is out of the question, any good survivalist has to make do with what he‟s got. If you become infested with worms and other parasites, don‟t hesitate to drink honey; you can mix it in water alongside vinegar. The combined action of the acidity in vinegar and the antimicrobial properties of honey can get rid of those nasty parasites living in your gut.
6. Promotes a good night‟s sleep: In case of an evacuation and you have to camp outdoors, brace yourself for a lot of sleepless nights. You can rid yourself of all the tossing and turning by dabbing on a little honey on your tongue. Honey increases insulin production which in turn releases serotonin, responsible for alleviating mood and happiness. Serotonin is then converted to melatonin, which plays an important role in the quality and duration of your sleep.
7. Relieves stress and anxiety: Consequently, the sweet and calming effect of honey can ease the stress that comes with trying to just get through the day alive. Drink honey with tea or simply with water to relieve those worries.
8. Boost energy levels: Because, honey helps reduce stress, it makes a good addition on your drink for a quick energy fix. The glucose in honey, which goes into the bloodstream, provides energy and relieves fatigue in the body. This works best in bug out situations where you need a lot of stamina.
9. Prevents viral infections: If you have managed to get out of a risky situation, you might not be successful the second time around if you don‟t take care of your health. Honey is loaded with zinc and selenium, along with other nutrients, to help the immune system in fighting off bacterial and viral infections.
10. Prevents cancer: Honey can also aid in fighting off cancer, one of life‟s greatest enemies. Honey is rich in antioxidants, which can prevent the formation of cancer cells as well vitamins and minerals to reduce susceptibility to cancer.
11. Improves blood circulation: Drinking honey is also good for your blood circulation. The glucose gives you energy and raises blood sugar levels. Glucose promotes better blood circulation which prevents capillary damage as well as reducing the risk of heart disease.
12. Prevents colitis: Colitis, a disease that damages the colon can be alleviated with continuous intake of honey. The antioxidants in honey can strengthen the colon‟s resistance to colitis and other colon-related diseases. The enzymes in honey that aid in digestion also help in reducing strain in the colon.
13. Improves eyesight: Vitamin A is well known nutrient in improving eyesight. Pairing foods rich with Vitamin A and honey may enhance the vitamin‟s effect on your vision, especially in a post-hit the fan scenario where electricity is a thing of the past.
14. Strengthens memory: The antioxidants in honey also work in improving brain function. One study shows that a spoonful of honey helps increase memory. You never know when recalling a small piece of information can make a difference between life and death.
15. Aids in digestion: Honey also assists in digestion because it contains a lot of enzymes that participate in the breakdown of food. This is a good alternative from your regular sugar, which can actually impede your digestion.
16. Cures hangovers: Even in post-hit the fan situations, you can still enjoy drinking alcohol by making some. And so, when that hangover finally hits you, you can always turn to honey for help. Fructose accelerates the metabolism of alcohol, easing that incessant head-pounding in no time at all. The key to getting rid of hangovers is hydration.
17. Helps absorb calcium: Another special property of honey is it aids in absorbing calcium the bones, based on a study conducted in Indiana. This reduces the risk of acquiring osteoporosis. On the contrary, the use of commercial sugar contributes to calcium leakage. BONUS: Surprisingly, even with all the benefits mentioned above, there are still a lot of practical uses for honey.
18. Prevents hair loss: For those with thinning hair, it‟s best to start adding honey to your hair regimen because there are also reports that demonstrate honey‟s ability to improve hair loss. Honey can be used to target damaged, unhealthy hair and the fungal infections associated with baldness. For men desperate to hide those bald spots, a dab of honey on your scalp won‟t hurt.
19. Treats dandruff: If you think, that‟s all honey can do for your hair, then you have another thing coming. This study shows that honey can also treat dandruff as well as seborrheic dermatitis, by reducing redness and scalp itching. The antimicrobial properties of honey wards off fungal growth associated with dandruff.
20. Prevents dry skin: In a situation where survival means constant motion, you may have to bear walking under the scorching heat of the sun. This will leave you dehydrated and your skin dry and rough. The antimicrobial agents as well as antioxidants in honey protect and nourish the skin. Apply honey in those dry areas and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Then wash off with water.
Final Word: It is amazing just how many uses there are for honey especially in life-threatening conditions. The good news is that honey can easily be found in stores and supermarkets. You can use it to your liking, may it be for consumption, for medical emergencies, or as an antibiotic. So all you preppers out there, better stash some honey away to leave you covered for emergency situations, should they arise. Just remember to use honey in moderation because too much sugar also puts you at risk for diabetes and other ailments. It should also be noted that honey works better as a supplement in preventing and treating diseases and should not be SOLELY substituted for medicine. Say you what you will, but you can‟t deny the practical uses of honey. How about you? What other uses of honey can you think of?
Charles “Chuck” Missler went to be with the Lord on May 1st .
Dr. Missler was fond of saying that he enjoyed two careers: leading edge technology ventures and biblical studies. Truly the passion of his life was encouraging of others to commit to the serious study of the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
We 4 will certainly miss such a man. Chuck inspired me personally, as so many other young men, to search the scriptures for the Divine. God used him, and now He has called Chuck home.
Biblical Studies and Koinonia House:
Dr. Missler‟s effort as a Bible scholar, author and teacher lead to him gaining international recognition. Starting with an informal affiliation with Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa, California Chuck became known for his insight into the integration of Scripture with science, history and prophecy. Over the past 40+ years literally millions of Dr. Missler‟s teachings has been distributed and enjoyed. American Technology Ventures During his 30-year business career, Chuck served on the Board of Directors of over a dozen public companies, and was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of five of them. Dr. Missler received a Congressional appointment to the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. Upon graduating with honors, he received his commission in the U.S. Air Force, completed his military obligations, he had become Branch Chief of the Department of Guided Missiles, he had a remarkable 30-year executive career. Chuck completed a Masters Degree in engineering at UCLA with additional post-graduate studies in applied mathematics, advanced statistics and information sciences, and completed his PhD at Louisiana Baptist University. His civilian career began as a systems engineer at TRW, followed by a Senior Analyst position in a “think tank” serving both the intelligence community and the Department of Defense. Recruited by the Ford Motor Company into a Senior Management position, Chuck established the first international industrial computer network in 1966. Leaving Ford to start his own company, he founded a computer networking organization later acquired by Automatic Data Processing (NYSE) to become its Network Services Division. He subsequently served as a consultant to the Board of Directors of Rockwell International for corporate acquisitions (which included Collins Radio, American Data Systems, and others); and has also participated in over 100 business ventures as a principal, strategic advisor, or turnaround specialist. His final consultancy in the American technology sector was as an advisor to the Super-Wide Area Satellite (SWANsat) System, an international telecommunications venture.
Now would be the time to join our 30 club for the remainder of this year. For a gift of only $30.00 or more each month, you will receive everything we air on a DVD format each month. You will also receive our monthly newsletter! Just remember to stick in a note telling us you wish to become a member of our 30 Club. Sometimes people have sent in $30.00 but with no note so we have no clue. If you are one of these, please let us know and we‟ll either add you to or take you off that mailing list. Thanks! Also, feel free to make copies of any DVDs, CDs or our newsletters to share with others!
The Last Religion NEW!
With the world seemingly steering away from God and towards technology, we need to know what to look out for, what the Bible says about The Last Days, and how to avoid the Great Deception that is here now and more coming in the near future! This film may be the greatest ever done! Available this month for a gift of any amount! Show it at your church, fellowship or Bible studies. Make copies and give them away! Just ask for it by name. The Last Religion .
Free CD or DVD on the Cults…
Perhaps you have a heart like mine wishing to reach out to those in the cults which includes Catholicism or any world religion but just can‟t afford the tool to help. If you could really use a CD or DVD to help, you can pick out any 1 CD or DVD from our resource list (June2018Resource List ) and we‟ll send it to you absolutely free! Just give us its title and resource number. And feel free to make copies and share with others!
Thank you again ever so much to those who help keep this ministry going through your prayers and support! Both of which are greatly needed and greatly appreciated in this late hour. Yours because His